We all want to stay safe right now. That means keeping ourselves safe and our family and friends safe.
We will always work within all Government and Local Council Guidelines in the areas we work in.
We will do our very best to provide you and your guests a safe and fun experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
What are we doing to keep our guests safe.
Firstly, every event is different. So we treat every event as a unique event and look at what necessary arrangements we need to are to keep everyone safe.A COVUD risk assessment can be provided for your venue if requested.
Here are examples of how we operate:
- New players arriving at the tables will be asked to sanitise their hands.
- All casino chips and equipment will be cleaned and sanitised after every event.
- Our Magic Mirror will be manned by an operative wearing a face mask.
- Only they will be able to "touch" the Magic Mirror.
- No props will be provided.
- All equipment provided will be for outdoor use.
- The team assembling the cinema will be wearing masks if guests are present.
- Equipment will be sanitised before and after every event.
- All Garden Games will be sanitised before and after every event.
- We can provide a sanitiser station for your guest, which will include wipes and hand sanitiser.
- All equipment will be cleaned and sanitised after every event.