We all want to stay safe right now. That means keeping ourselves safe and our family and friends safe.
We will always work within all Government and Local Council Guidelines in the areas we work in.
What are we doing to keep our guests safe.
Firstly, every event is different. So we treat every event as a unique event and look at what necessary arangements we need to are to keep everyone safe.
Here are examples of how we operate:
- The Casino Area will be roped off and only players will be allowed in to the casino area. Maximum of three players per table.
- Casino Tables have a reduced number of guests per table. Blackjack can have three players and Roulette three players.
- All players are required to wear masks at the tables, which we can provide.
- All our teams will wear masks.
- New players arriving at the tables will be asked to sanitise their hands.
- The tables will be closed every 30 minutes to allow staff to sanitise the tables and to allow them to wash their hands and take a comfort break.
- All casino chips and equipment will be cleaned and sanitised after every event.
- Our Magic Mirror will be manned by an operative wearing a face mask.
- Only they will be able to "touch" the Magic Mirror.
- No props will be provided.
- Any queues lanes will be marked to allow social distancing.
- Photos will be placed in a box for guests to collect.
- All equipment provided will be for outdoor use.
- The team assembling the cinema will be wearing masks if guests are present.
- Equipment will be sanitised before and after every event.
- All Garden Games will be sanitised before and after every event.
- The Ice Cream Trike Area will be roped off and only one guest at a time will be served ice cream.
- The Trike will be closed every 30 minutes to allow staff to sanitise the Trike and to allow them to wash their hands and take a comfort break.
- All equipment will be cleaned and sanitised after every event.