For everyone looking to book entertainment for any events in 2021 its a very difficult time to make any decisions.
We appreciate that making that decision at a period of such uncertainty is hard when you may not even be sure that your booking will even be going ahead!
So, we have looked at how we take bookings to ensure that you feel more confident in our ability to be there for you.
As many experts have said, as we come out of lock down. There will be a gradual introduction to our normal way of life. This may take many months to take place.
What we are certain of is that weddings will still take place, people will still celebrate special occasions and that there is still a place and a time that we will all want the be together with family and friends.
When that time happens, we will be there to help you celebrate.
Here are the new procedures we are putting in to place to give you confidence in booking with The Little Events Team..
- Bookings will now only require a £50.00 non refundable admin fee to secure the date. The final balance will be due 1 month before you’re booking.
- Should your booking need to be rescheduled, then this will be done, as long as we have availability.
- If you do not have a date yet, we will issue you a two year credit.
- Every item of equipment hired will be cleaned and sanitised.
- We will closely follow Government guidelines over social distancing and the use of PPE for all our team.
- Magic Mirror Bookings: We will not be using "props" with any Magic Mirror bookings for the foreseeable future. Only attendants will "touch" the Mirror and printed pictures will be placed in a separate box for guests. We hope these measures give customers peace on mind regarding social distancing and contact with our team and equipment.
- Mobile Casino Bookings: Our casino tables will be located in a "sectioned off" area, limiting the number of guests into the casino area. We will also limit the number of guests on each casino table. You can opt to have a "cashless" fun casino. Our team will place chips for your guests. All our equipment will be sanitised after every event. Tables will be steam cleaned and our chips will be washed in a sanitising solution. Guests will be given times, according to their table or group. This is to able ensure queuing at the tables is minimised.
- Garden Games Bookings: All our games will be sanitised after every booking.
On behalf of all the Little Events Team, Stay Safe and we look forward to seeing you all.