- Pricing is so varied and it is dependant on your date and venue. Why is that? Fridays and Saturdays are our busiest days of the week and some months are our busier months too. Your venue maybe outside out 50 mile free set up zone and your venue may have access issues.
- Likewise, you may be having an event midweek, require less hours and be very local to us. We will price this differently.
- We also like every quote to be unique to you and what you need. Every quote we offer is personalised and based on your requirements. We may give you options that you may want to consider too. After all, we have experience in weddings, fun raising and event planning.
- All our quotes are valid for 7 days. After that, we cannot hold your date or guarantee that the price will be the same.
- When you email us, try to give us as much information as possible to ensure your quote is accurate, i.e. Date, Venue, Timings, Basic needs and extras required.
- Still not sure what to do? Then why not arrange a one to one meeting at your venue to ensure everything is exactly how you want it to be, (extra cost applies but deductible with certain packages).
TRYING TO KEEP THE PRICE DOWN:
- Book in advance, the further ahead you book the better the price will be.
- Mid-week dates can be cheaper.
- Key dates around Bank holidays are always busier, so you are less likely to get a better price.
- No discounts will be available in December, this is our busiest month.
- Create packages to save costs. If you hire casino tables, our magic mirror and a theme package then discounts will be available.
- We are here to give you advice about what works and what doesn't.
- Tell us your budget upfront and lets see what we can do.