For everyone looking to book entertainment for any events in 2020 /2021, its a very difficult time to make any decisions.
We appreciate that making that decision at a period of such uncertainty is hard when you may not even be sure that your booking will even be going ahead!
So, we have looked at how we take bookings to ensure that you feel more confident in our ability to be there for you.
As many experts have said, as we come out of lock down. There will be a gradual introduction to our normal way of life. This may take many months to take place.
What we are certain of is that weddings will still take place, people will still celebrate special occasions and that there is still a place and a time that we will all want the be together with family and friends.
When that time happens, we will be there to help you celebrate.
- If you already have a booking with us and are looking to move your booking to another date. Contact us immediately and we will check availability.
- We are not charging any fees to move dates and extra charges will only apply if you move to a PEAK day / date or change venue / location.
- If you don't have a date yet. Then we will issue you two year credit note.
Here are the new procedures we are putting in to place to give you confidence in booking with The Little Events Team..
- Bookings will now only require a £25.00 booking fee, Two months later, pay the remaining amount of deposit to make up your 25% booking fee. The final balance will be due 1 month before you’re booking.
- Should your booking need to be rescheduled, then this will be done, as long as we have availability, without any rescheduling fees.
- If you do not have a date yet, we will issue you a two year credit.
- Every item of equipment hired will be cleaned and sanitised.
- We will closely follow Government guidelines over social distancing and the use of PPE for all our team.
- We are also so appreciative of all front line NHS staff that we want to give NHS staff a 25% discount for all 2020 and 2021 bookings.
- Magic Mirror Bookings: You can opt to have no props at bookings. We will now only bring disposable props or props that can be put through a dishwasher after every event.
- Mobile Casino Bookings: You can opt to have a "cashless" fun casino. Our team will place chips for your guests. We will also reduce to number of guests allowed on each table to ensure social distancing measures. All our equipment will be sanitised after every event.
- Garden Games Bookings: All our games will be sanitised after every booking.
On behalf of all the Little Events Team, Stay Home, Stay Safe and we look forward to seeing you all.